Across the year we offer filmmaking training courses for adults over the age of 25 who wish to develop their skills in filmmaking. From adult learning classes introducing those with little or no previous experience in drama and documentary, to specialised training in cinematography, sound, editing and screenwriting; we offer a varied programme targeted at different levels, as no matter how skilled you are there is always room to learn more.
Our training courses include:
- Write A Short Film Screenplay – 10 week course
- Introduction to Short Film-making – 6 weeks learning, 2 days shooting, 2 days editing.
- Introduction to Documentary Filmmaking – 6 weeks learning, 2 days shooting, 2 days editing.
- Great Cinematography on a Micro-Budget – one day course
- DSLR Cinematography – one day course
Our courses are designed to be affordable and value for money.
We are also able to deliver bespoke courses on demand, so whether you’d like an introduction to AVID Media Composer or how to record location sound please get in touch.
For enquires about film training courses please click here