Facilities & Digital Media Assistant
We are currently recruiting a Facilities & Digital Media Assistant to join our team!
If you have a love of filmmaking and a passion for helping develop young filmmakers, or been on one of our many programmes here at SEE, perhaps you’ve studied film at College or University, or maybe you’re a filmmaker looking for employment where you can help support others whilst accessing resources to make your own films, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The role will involve:
- Being part of the facilities and admin team of the organisation
- Be at the heart of updating of SEE’s website, social media and digital design output
- Supporting young people and filmmakers accessing SEE’s programmes and facilities
To apply for this role, you must be:
A currently unemployed 16-29 year-old not accessing alternative Government support (e.g. Work Programme or Work Choice) and are either
- A care leaver/care experienced
- A carer
- An Armed Forces early service leaver (have served less than 6 years)
- A young person with a conviction
- A young person with a disability or health related issue
- 16-29 year olds with disabilities or health issues on a Work Choice or Specialist Employment Support programme should engage directly with their provider.
How to Apply:
Please contact your Jobcentre Plus or Skills Development Scotland advisor to access an CJS application form
Please visit the SCVO CJS website for further information on position