Facilities & Admin Assistant
We are currently looking to recruite a Facilities & Admin Assistant to join our team!
The postholder should have good organisational, IT, numeracy and literacy skills.
Principal duties will include:
- Assist in the maintenance of digital and paper filing systems
- To book and arrange tutor and customer hires of equipment
- To provide cover for administraton
- To assist in the maintenance of inventories of equipment and consumables
- To assist in the updating of websites, forums and other social networking initiatives
- To provide administrative back-up for projects
The eligibility criteria is:
Currently unemployed vulnerable 16-29 year-olds who are not accessing alternative Government support (e.g. Work Programme or Work Choice) and are either
- A care leaver/care experienced
- A carer
- An Armed Forces early service leaver (have served less than 6 years)
- A young person with conviction
- A young person with a disability or health related issue
- 16-29 year olds with disabilities or health issues on a Work Choice or Specialist Employment Support programme should engage directly with their provider.
How to Apply:
Please contact your Jobcentre Plus or Skills Development Scotland advisor to access an CJS application form
Please visit the SCVO CJS website for further information on position
Deadline for Applications is 30th June 2017